Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sephora+Pantone Tangerine Tango Cream ~ Kat Von D Brush Set ~ Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum

Thursday...!!!

Today's Lipstick of the Day is...
Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Cream

This lovely lipstick was Pantone's Color of the Year 2012.  First thing that actually drew me to it was the packaging.  The lipstick itself is housed in a metal tube, covered by a magnetic white heavy metal cap.  The lipstick has a lot of weight to it, which is AWESOME.  I love weighty makeup stuff :)
The color itself turned me off at first, and I actually tried it on as a joke in Sephora to make my sister laugh.  I went up to her, made a dumb face and said something like "TANGERINE TANGOOO" with a bucktooth face...and we both laughed but then she said ".......Sher that actually looks really good...."   Low and behold, I looked in the mirror, to find that this orange creme color actually brightened my entire complexion, and gave a little life to my face :)

Naturally, I had to get it.  I think it was something like 9 dollars.  I'm not sure if Sephora still sells this, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere - Amazon, Ebay, etc. Here are some more swatches of Tangerine Tango Cream!
Love it!


NEXT UP


Kat Von D Five Piece Brush Set!

I literally can't live without this.  I've used it every single day since the day I got it back in August.  The brushes are great quality, and the bristles are really soft.  I think they are synthetic but I'm not 100% sure. 

This brush set contains the following brushes:

~Foundation
~Concealer
~Eyeshadow
~Blending
~Smudge


The brushes are really well constructed, and can stand up to hard use!  I can attest to that for sure.  I regularly use the shadow, smudge and blending brush, and they haven't distorted their shape or anything after being washed and used over and over again. 

This set comes in the red vinyl hard case (magnetic closure) and has KVD's signature "rose" design on the case, as well as on the brushes.  It's $55 from Sephora, which is quite a deal considering that they sell just the concealer brush for $25.  Love it, highly recommended! :)


LAST UP
Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum

Let's start off with how Pantene describes this product:

Erases 6 Months of Damage*
Has a weightless, non-sticky creme formula.  It resurfaces hair at its weakest points and helps:
  • Restore hair from damage while you sleep for a healthy looking start each morning
  • Leave hair smooth, shiny and soft; without leaving residue on your pillow
Resurfaces hair at its weakest points.  Restores hair from damage while you sleep for healthy looking start each morning.  Leaves hair smooth, shiny and soft.  Use together with Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner to visibly erase 6 months of damage.
Made in USA
*When used as a 3-part system with Repair & Protect Shampoo and Repair & Protect Conditioner.

I saw this product on TV in a 20 second commercial and did a double take...I was like wait, what...MIRACLE?!?!  yaaaaaaay yes please!

I've been using this for about a week now, so I think that I can fully attest to my opinion.  I definitely love the texture of this cream, it is definitely weightless and non-sticky as they say!  It absorbs really quickly, and leaves no residue on your clothes or pillow.  When I wake up in the morning, my hair is definitely way more manageable, WAY less frizzy, and I can pretty much brush and go!  

I have NOT been using the repair & protect shampoo and conditioner, but I do use Pantene and Dove shampoos/conditioners, and have achieved great results with this.  I love this and will keep it as part of my routine.  I got mine at Rite Aid for $6.79, and there's quite a bit in the bottle, 4.9 oz.

"Let's hear it for my superlove Sher Stewart!!!"     photocredit: www.guitargeek.com
Welp!  That concludes today's Endlessly Foxy...thankfully, tomorrow is Friday, and I hope I get to sleep this weekend!  I need MORE SLEEP.

Thanks for reading and stay super foxxxy!!!  xoxo

Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment