Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow, and a Bamboo Compact!

Holy hell...I am exhausted, AGAIN!

ONWARD!

Today's Lipstick of the Day is...

Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy
photocredit: www.drugstore.com

I really love these lipsticks, they are awesome.  This particular one is a tad bit drying, and can be a bit of a pain to apply.  You definitely need to make sure that your lips are exfoliated prior to applying, and also but a lip balm underneath.  
Lip Swatch!
Once this lipstick is on, it stays put for at least 3 hours.  There is a pretty large range of shades to the line also, I'd say about 20 or so.  The only thing I don't like about these lipsticks is that they don't fully retract.  Just like it is in the stock photo above, is exactly  how it stays.  I "decapitated" one of these with the cap - so you gotta be careful with these ones!  Another great part - the price!  These are between $2 and $3 depending on where you get them.  Easy to collect them all!
Arm Swatch!
The key also with this lipstick (and any lipstick really) is that after you apply it, let it sit on your lips for about 5 minutes before you make a true judgement as to whether you like it or not.  Most formula's will "melt down" after being exposed to your body heat, and they will even out and look great :) Give em' a chance!

NEXT UP

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Fuschia Fever!
I NEED MORE OF THESE!   They were not kidding when they said "Color Tattoo" because this stuff is tattooed on your face until you take it off!  I have worn these for over 12 hours, with no primer, and my eyeshadow is PERFECT at the end of the day, just like when I applied it.  Fuschia Fever is a limited edition shade for spring, and the ones from their normal line are a little boring to me.
I have applied these with a brush, but I find it easier to use my finger to apply, then blend with a brush.  They don't dry right away either, so you have plenty of time to work :)  These are actually fairly priced, between $7 and $9.  They will last you forever, too, they're super pigmented, so you'll only need a little bit.

LAST UP

I found this cute little thing at Harmon Discount last week....
Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Compact

This was really cute, AND on clearance for under $4.  The compact itself is made out of Bamboo, and opens up to two different compartments.  The first compartment houses a little brush and a mirror, while the bottom compartment houses a powder or bronzer of your choice (sold separately by Physician's Formula.) Each compartment has a magnetic (automatic) closure.


I didn't get the powder that is supposed to go in there, because frankly, I was hoping to jam pack one of my own powders in there...but now I don't even know if I want to deal with it anymore.  So it will probably sit around for awhile until I get motivated one day to have a Bamboo Compact lol.  Physician's Formula whole idea for this is "Beauty that's Sustainable"  Sustainable, durable material (bamboo) which can be re-used, wasting less, because you keep the same container.  Very very cute, as usual Physician's Formula!  Love it.
"Got you this flower, Sher!  LooOOooOOovVVveeEe YOOoOoOOuUUu"  photocredit: forums.netphoria.org
Love you too Billy forever and ever :) Thanks for the flower.

This is Sher Stewart, signing off...I'm EXHAUSTED...thanks for reading, and stay foxxxy!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment