Thursday, February 21, 2013

Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in Succubus, Benefit Bathina, and Hard Candy Moon Glow Powder!

OMG it's finally "Friday!"  I'm off until Thursday of next week to go visit the fam, so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get done in the interim, so hopefully this tides you all over! :)

Today's Lip of the Day is...

Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in Succubus

Let me start off by saying I am NOT a fan of lip gloss at all.  I got this in an Illamasqua Mystery Box...and this jumped out at me RIGHT away!
Photocredit: www.illamasqua.com
This lip gloss is a very intense blood red color.  When you squeeze the tube and it comes out of the applicator, the color is SO intense and beautiful, it practically takes my breath away!  You can wear this sheer or truly built up to the blood red color.  If you wear it built up, it does remain a little gloppy for a bit.  My hair was sticking to it earlier, which totally reminded me of that episode of Beavis and Butthead where they cut off their hair and glued it to their faces to have beards...
photocredit: peteneems.tumblr.com
So that part of wearing lipgloss always annoys me.  However, this one I allow into my winner's circle for two reasons...#1. It's named after a super sexy demon woman who seduces people (awesome!) Everyone knows these Succubus ladies are so super awesome and sexy...
And #2...it's BLOOD red.  I'm telling you BLOOD red.  Here are some swatches...bask in the beauty of Illamasqua's Succubus Intense Lip Gloss!!! :)
OMG I seriously love this.  I think I might have to start wearing it more often!  This lipgloss retails for $22 at Sephora, but i got mine in the Illamasqua Mystery Box, which included 8 full size products for $60...however let me say I would bite the bullet and pay full price for this.  It is off the charts.  If you love really extreme makeup, check out Illamasqua!  They have really unique colors, and the quality is excellent.

NEXT UP

Benefit's Bathina Silky Glimmering Body Balm!
I won this stuff at a Benefit raffle at Ulta a few months ago, and I really love this stuff a lot.  It is a silky body balm that applies like a dream, and melts right into your skin leaving it perfectly moisturized, and smelling SO SEXY.  It comes with a little puff for application (so cute) and this is one of my favorite things in the pile of stuff that I won that day.  I'm trying to save this more for summer, because it looks so nice applied to the shoulders/neck when you wear a cute dress and high shoes!  This stuff retails for $28, and I'd say it's worth it too...I used this everyday for almost 2 months and hardly put a dent in it.  Next time you're at the good ol' Sephora or Ulta, give this a whiff and a try, you'll love it, I'm sure!

LAST UP...

Hard Candy Moon Glow Powder

Well, as you all know, I have quite the powder addiction and definitely own more than I could ever use...but will continue to purchase more, because there's always something better out there!  One day I will just be buried in powder compacts and puffs...OMG what an awesome burial LOL.  Anyways, this powder is quite cute.  I found this lovely at Walmart for $6.  The thing about this is, you can't really use this as your primary powder...unless you want to end up looking like a Cullen...
photocredit: www.itsokaytobesmart.com
And what's so bad about that?  NOTHING.  Look at that man, he's damn gorgeous.  And sparkly!  And you could be too, if you pack this powder on!  If that's the look you're going for, more power to you, I'm right behind you girlfriend!  However, if you're using this for a daily "cute innocent glow" then you'll want to apply your setting powder, and then a QUICK dusting of this on top.  It is very very glittery, so a little dab'll do ya!  I tried to swatch it for you guys, but it's too hard and just ends up looking like glitter, because it is a transluscent powder.  I think this is a fun powder...however, I will be gifting this one to my lovely sister Kelsey over the weekend :)  If I remember that is!
And that's that, folks!!!  So until ne-- oh wait I'm getting a text message hang on......
"Despiiiiiiiite all my rage I'm still just in superlove with Sherrrrrr!"  photocredit: www.latimesblogs.latimes.com
 Awesome :) keep it that way, Billy.

Til next timeeeeee.....thanks for reading and STAY FOXXXY!

xoxo sher

No comments:

Post a Comment