Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Smashbox "Tempt Me" - Lipstick of the Day - January 22, 2013

Lipstick of the Day: January 22, 2013 - Smashbox - "Tempt Me" (natural light, no flash)
Today's Lipstick of the Day comes from Smashbox's Spring 2013 line.  I ran into this beauty a few days ago at Sephora, and it was literally, love at first sight!  

***Ohhh dreeeaaamweaver!!  I believe you can get me throouuugghh the ni-IIiIghhTT!***

But seriously, this lipstick is not only a beautiful color (very opaque coral/pink) but the packaging is absolutely adorable.  The lipstick itself has "Love Me" with a heart, carved right into it.  So frickin' CUTE!  All in a lovely gun-metal casing, totally secure and purse-friendly for touch-ups.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in "Tempt Me"
The color payoff is awesome, moisturizing opaque coverage in one swipe...and that's not all, it just gets better as it wears.  It starts off with a glossy finish.   As the glossiness wears off, the color remains and leaves a beautiful stain that is even better than the initial application itself.  Brilliant!

Here are some more pictures and swatches:

With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash (and a bonus rogue hair flying in front of my face, haha!)


This lipstick retails for $19 and can be purchased at Sephora, Ulta, and online at www.smashbox.com

Tempt ME?  Ohhh yes it did - hook, line and sinker!

Love it?  Hate it?  Tried it?  Feel free to share!

Thanks for reading, and stay foxy!!! :)

xoxo

Sher

2 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick on you! I saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart and it looked so gorgeous but I walked away.. I'm definitely going to go back and buy it now.. So beautiful! and I love your blog! I'm so glad I found it~! :)

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashlee!! This definitely is a great color, sooo perfect for spring and anytime really :) Im so glad you like the blog, I will check yours out too!

      Delete