Monday, January 21, 2013

LIPSTICK OF THE DAY - January 21, 2013

Lipstick of the Day:  Clinique's Different Lipstick in "Tenderheart"

This lipstick is a special one, for me!  This was my very first "high-end" lipstick.  My childhood best friend and I coveted this lipstick after seeing it in "Seventeen" Magazine, and I'm sure we talked everyone's ears off about it.  Finally, her mom got so fed up that she purchased it for us BOTH!  We had it in the "pot" form that came with the little lip brush, which made it even more luxurious to put on - applying it was a whole big thing, every time, and it was fantastic!

This lipstick would compliment any skin tone, it is a lovely neutral brown with pink undertones, and a glossy finish.  I feel it would be universally flattering, the formula is moisturizing, and definitely buildable.  I get about 3-4 hours of wear, unless there's a meal in there, then, it's definitely going to have to be re-applied.  

The packaging itself is equally awesome, a silver metal tube with a frosted design all down the outside.  Plus, the top definitely stays secure, so it's travel safe :)



Clinique lipsticks are more expensive than the drugstore brands, (I think they run about $15) however they are hypoallergenic and come in shades that are flattering on all skin tones (in my humble opinion!)

You can find Clinique at Sephora, Ulta, and any high-end department store.

Happy Monday, and stay Foxy! :)

xoxo

Sher

2 comments:

  1. I think I remember that shade. I like your cute blog :) very informative. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete