Saturday, January 26, 2013

Foxy Finds I'm Dying to Try!

This is my first post from the Blogger app, so let's see how this turns out, shall we?

Too Faced has launched their air buffed bb cream, which is advertised as being a full coverage bb cream.  This will be the first of its kind.  Marketed to prime, mattify and cover, I'm dying to try this.  The packaging couldn't be cuter, it has its own foundation brush, which attaches to the very top of the jar.  My sister Kelsey is eagerly awaiting this product to show up on her doorstep, and will be doing a guest review on my blog once it arrives,  so be on the lookout! :)

NARS is launching their Light Reflecting Setting Powder at Sephora on February 1st.  This powder is a revolutionary product, as it sets, blurs fine lines, and perfects complexion, all without a trace of color.  It's going to be available in loose and pressed form, I've got my eyes on the pressed powder!  I cant wait to try this, it's been getting fantastic reviews from people who have been lucky enough to receive PR samples for review.  Definitely marked on my calendar! :)

Lastly, I'd like to bring a product to everyone's attention that WILL NOT be available in the US.  Rimmel London has released a line of lip laquers that they claim is a breakthrough in lipstick.  Rimmel Apocalips launched in the UK on January 23rd, and there is not one bad review out there.  These things have it all, staying power, opaque coverage, glossy finish.  I contacted Rimmel London myself, trying to find out when these beauties would be available to me...they replied that they wouldnt!!  I will continue to pester them about it until they are available to us beauties in the US!  And I think everyone should visit Rimmel London UK's facebook page and let them know that Apocalips needs to make it's way across the pond!

Any products you're waiting to try?

As always, thanks for reading and stay foxy ;)

xoxo

Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment